Concentra enjoys engaging with people on
Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We encourage friendly conversation and are open to differing opinions. We love learning from people and hearing what you have to say, even when we don't agree with or accept the content or opinions you express.
We're open-minded and pretty accepting of people's right to speak up. Having said that, there are lines we ask you not to cross on Concentra's social networking sites. We reserve the right to remove or not approve any comment or content—we won't edit your comment or content; we'll just take it down entirely. Comments or content that fall into the categories below are very likely to be deleted:
- As a federally regulated bank, we have to be careful about people's personal information, including your own. This means neither we nor you can post content or comments that contravene Concentra's
privacy principles. We're always happy to talk to you about your personal account, just not in a public forum. Instead, please DM us or contact our client support team at email@example.com or 1.800.788.6311.
- Don't be abusive, obscene, racist, or vulgar on our social sites. We seek to provide a safe space for people to interact, debate and even disagree, and will not tolerate hate speech, libel, slander, threats or harassment.
- In the same vein, comments that suggest or encourage illegal, dangerous or destructive activity will also be taken down.
- We use our social sites to promote our own banking products and services and are therefore unlikely to allow you to use them to promote other products or services.
- We're not fans of trolls. Please don't make unsupported accusations or comments that are clearly off topic.
- We'll most likely remove duplicate posts. We'll hear you the first time!
- Our business is offering financial advice, service and products, so political campaigning or lobbying do not have a place on our social sites.
These social platforms have their own privacy policies, see: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. They also have policies about children being on their platforms so if you're 12 years old or younger, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of posting a comment.
We're an employer that respects work-life balance. Our hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays. While our social media team sometimes checks in after hours, on weekends or holidays, please only expect them to moderate and post comments during normal business hours.
Concentra uses some third-party social media services for outreach. Use of these services may require a membership that subjects users to policies, requirements, or rules beyond our control.
Communications made through social media services will not, in any way, constitute a legal or official notice to Concentra or any of its entities, officials, or employees.
Remember: you are personally responsible for all content and comments you post. That we keep your content and comments up on our social sites does not mean your views necessarily reflect the official views of Concentra. Regardless, we look forward to some great conversations.